Terms and Conditions
- All items, offers, specifications and prices are correct and
believed in good faith to be available at the time of going to
press but may change due to circumstances beyond our control.
- No Goods are sold on a trial basis.
- Goods are offered for sale subject to being unsold. In the event
of non availability of goods, we reserve the right to rescind
- We do not warrant the suitability of goods. Please check the
suitability of products with your system and/or the manufacturer
- Photographs of products featured may be for illustration and
identification purposes only. Minor specification variations do
not entitle the purchaser to rescind the contract.
- If an Engineer arrives to deliver a system/systems/peripherals
and our requirements are not met, we will return the systems to
our stores and will levy n additional charge of £ 25.00 + VAT.
- If an Engineer is required to visit a Customer's site we will
charge an agreed price, currently £65.00 + VAT per hour for a
call out. An Engineer will be available to begin work within 24
working hours from the rime we receive the call.
- If an Engineer is required by a Customer on an emergency basis,
i.e. an Engineer is required to visit the Customer's premises
within four hours of contacting our Office, we will charge an
agreed price, currently £ 85.00 + VAT per hour for a call out.
Warranty and Returns
Last updated 23 August 2001.
- All goods supplied as new, except software, mice, joysticks,
keyboards, consumables and clearance offer items, carry a minimum
of 12 months return to base warranty (unless otherwise stated).
- All items brought into the workshop for repair purposes carry
a 90 day warranty. The warranty period will commence from Invoice
- Repairs not collected within 5 days of notification will be
subject to an extra £1 per day charges.
- Any repairs that are not collected after 45 days will be disposed
off without further notice.
- For estimates on repairs, a charge of £25.00 + VAT, will be
raised but not invoiced if the estimate is accepted by the customer.
- Damage and defects which are in our opinion directly caused
by incorrect or improper use, neglect, or mishandling by the customer
are specifically excluded from any guarantee given or implied.
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure safe Data handling,
MACOB Systems Ltd.
shall not accept responsibility for any loss of Data.
- Any software configuration, installation or virus removal carried
out and demonstrated to the Customer as working correctly is from
that stage a completed task. If a similar fault occurs they will
be treated as chargeable and will form a new contract.
- Systems may be returned under 1 year back to base warranty with
any fault. However for this procedure to run as efficiently as
possible the customer should phone us or write to us immediately
to obtain an RMA number. All repairs under the warranty can only
be accepted if they have a RMA number provided by our Engineering
- We advise that the customer retains all boxes and packaging
and use then to transport the goods back to us. An authorised
RMA number must be clearly written on any box sent to our Office.
No returned parcel will be accepted if an RMA number is not printed
on the box.
- If a system is returned under warranty we cannot guarantee safety
of any classified Data. It is the Customer's responsibility to
Backup all Data including Application Programs prior to returning
any system back to our stores.
- We will only support the Operating System supplied by us, we
cannot offer support for any other software package, unless the
software application is specifically written for the customer
by our Programmers.
- Manufacturer's own extended warranties are to be used by the
customer directly with the Manufacturer.
- We are not liable for any consequential loss or expenses, however
caused, including incidental return costs.
- These statements do not affect and are in addition to the customer's
statutory rights. Except where stated otherwise. All prices exclude
VAT and Carriage. E&OE.
Ltd. reserve the right to change prices without notice.